MyLink Bluetooth Connection

Just wondering if anyone on here has experienced this and what I can do to fix it.

My phone keeps connecting and disconnecting to my trucks MyLink continuously as a drive...like every minute or so. Kind of annoying having the screen pop up. I completely forget the device on both the truck and my phone, and that seems to work for a while but then it will start doing it again.

Any suggestions or is it my phone? iPhone 5

Thanks,

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having the same issue with my truck and a Samsung S6. I had the phone replaced and no more problem. Not sure exactly what the problem was cuz the phone worked with other Bluetooth devices just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same issue with my truck and a Samsung S6. I had the phone replaced and no more problem. Not sure exactly what the problem was cuz the phone worked with other Bluetooth devices just fine.

Thanks man I'm pretty sure it's my phone, heading into apple this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this issue as well but I think its because I also sync my iPod with the truck and Note 4 will disconnect. Then if I want to use the talk functionality I will have to reconnect.

Is this because you can only connect one device at a time? If that's the case then I don't have a problem

Archived