Will these tow mirrors mount?

I picked these up off Amazon, the ad claims they should fit but it's also worded very confusingly...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MIA23ZA?

Brand new in original packaging. Exactly the same as shown in the picture! Made of high quality textured ABS with black finished. Mirror glass size : 12" x 7.5". Main flat glass mirror with manual adjustable tow style inset convex spotter glass. Equipped with smoked amber LED signal light. POWER operation mirrors with HEAT. Heated function only applies to vehicles that are originally equipped with power heated mirrors. Mirrors can telescopically extend MANUALLY to provide a wide angle of rear view. Full extended length : 21" / Closed length : 17". (from base) High durability can withstand day to day road condition. Easy to install, perfect fitment guaranteed. Fitment : 07-14 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 Models Only. 09-14 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid Models Only. 07-14 Chevy Suburban Models Only. 07-14 Chevy Tahoe Models Only. 07-14 GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 Models Only. 09-14 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Models Only. 07-14 GMC Yukon/Yukon Xl/Yukon Denali Models Only.

However when I compare them to my OEM mirros, they don't seem to match the "base" that mounts to the door. I really don't want to waste a bunch of time taking my OEM mirrors off if these don't fit.

Edit: guess I should mention, my truck is a '14 1500 LTZ.

They meant 14 2500 and 3500. Which didn't change to the new body style until 2015. So no they won't fit. Those are for the last gen trucks

Ok that's what I figured, wife bought them for me and I can't blame her since the description DOES say they fit a 2014 1500. Oh well, I'll send 'em back I guess.

Archived