Nav - can phone contacts be upload to vehicle

Hi folks

I have a 2015 Denali with intellilink navigation. Is there a way to upload my iPhone contacts into the vehicle address book. That way if I don't have my phone with me I can still using the nav to find all my address locations.

If not - any other work a rounds.

My data plan is limited so I don't want to uses my phone to find all my customers.

Thanks

Hi folks

I have a 2015 Denali with intellilink navigation. Is there a way to upload my iPhone contacts into the vehicle address book. That way if I don't have my phone with me I can still using the nav to find all my address locations.

If not - any other work a rounds.

My data plan is limited so I don't want to uses my phone to find all my customers.

Thanks

Not sure I follow you, data is not used for contacts on your phone?

I believe that your phone contacts are only available for your -phone- while BT connected. If you want to store the address information for them, you'll have to do it by hand in the NAVI directly.

If there's a way to transfer the address book, I'm unaware of it.

Mine works just fine.... but i just use google now voice commands bypassing the need to look though contacts. The built in voice recognition is just garbage. My chinese accent just does not work with it that well at all.

How does Google Now Voice help with gettting to Mom & Dad's house when all the OP wants is to have Mom & Dad picked up out of his phone and permanently stored in the NAVI as a destination? I don't want to have to speak to the Navigation system (which does NOT use Google Now Voice) and tell it a street address every time I want to navigate to a particular location that is actually the home or work address of a contact in my phone.

How does Google Now Voice help with gettting to Mom & Dad's house when all the OP wants is to have Mom & Dad picked up out of his phone and permanently stored in the NAVI as a destination? I don't want to have to speak to the Navigation system (which does NOT use Google Now Voice) and tell it a street address every time I want to navigate to a particular location that is actually the home or work address of a contact in my phone.

Oops!! my bad, didnt read the full question :S

I dont think it is possible unless there is a way to import the contacts.

Archived