How to remove bowtie on steering wheel

borske

Does anyone know how to remove the bowtie or if it can be done without damaging?

I have a midnight edition and my biggest gripe is everything is black and GM forgot to make the bowtie on the steering wheel black.

Planning on doing some plastidip to black it out if possible.

Man, 7.50 seems pricey for what it is. Just go to a graphics shop and ask for a sample piece of a few colors, slap it on and use a knife to cut. Probably wont even charge you for a sample piece that small.

my biggest gripe is they dont have midnight anywhere on the truck. i think they should of embossed the headrests of put midnight on the IPC. I do love my midnight thou. other thing i hate is tail gate handle I have one being painted gloss black right now.

my biggest gripe is they dont have midnight anywhere on the truck. i think they should of embossed the headrests of put midnight on the IPC. I do love my midnight thou. other thing i hate is tail gate handle I have one being painted gloss black right now.

funny thing was that I was at the dealership the other day and I looked at a midnight edition.. and I was thinking why didn't they put logos on it.. I say go for it.. remove headrests and be the first one to do that

Archived