Need replacement heavy duty pitman arm

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, and have a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD, Duramax, and I had a leveling kit put on it. I believe they way over cranked the torsion bars as I had to adjust them off the bump stops when I got the truck back. In the process it took out the pitman arm. The dealership warrantied the part but it is on its way out again and I will have to change it this time. My question is, are there any heavy duty pitman arms out there for lifted trucks that are model year 2015? I looked at Moog as well as Rare Parts and they dont have anything out yet that they say will fit.

I gotta ask, how did it affect the pitman arm? Even with bigger tires the pitman arm is still pretty durable. I know in my 02 1500 I had a brace for the pitman and idler arm made by cognito motorsports, around $200

• 2 weeks later...

I added the Cognito product on my last 2500 and was happy with the product. I got 75k miles without anything, but added the Cognito kit after I replaced the idler and pitman arms. I used to live in AZ and took my truck down many washboard beat you up roads.

Archived