Dog covers?

It's called a "camper shell" with crates in it. It's the safest form of dog transport around.............hands down. If'n you hit the brakes hard, your pooches become 70lb. projectiles essentially aimed at the back of your heads!!!!!

Both you and your pooches are safer in a crate in the bed of the truck under a camper shell!!!!

I run a tonneau cover until we go to the lake house than the topper goes on. Crates go in and they are ratchet strapped down side by side. They love it.

i use one of the hammocks and this when my dog is in the truck, he constantly wants to be in your lap if hes not belted in.

Sounds like one of my girls. She insists upon riding shotgun and does not like to be in the back seat. I have to lift up the center console lid to keep her from coming up front or resting her paws on the center console with head up front.

It's called a "camper shell" with crates in it. It's the safest form of dog transport around.............hands down. If'n you hit the brakes hard, your pooches become 70lb. projectiles essentially aimed at the back of your heads!!!!!

Both you and your pooches are safer in a crate in the bed of the truck under a camper shell!!!!

My yellow lab has a harness on and is tethered to the seat belt!!!

I don't want him in a crate that becomes a projectile in a crash!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Two 80LBs+ German Shepherd Dogs here. Very hairy.

I have the Husky Floor liner, covers pretty much all of the floor. I put the rear seats up, and I have door panel protectors. My dogs love to jump and look out the windows so without the door protector the doors would be screwed. The door panel protectors are a requirement.

Clean up it easy, just vacuum up the mat, and the underside of the seats.

Husky Liner-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011LLPB6Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Door Panel Protectors-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AEB7FOY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived