No reverse lights

I've got a 2015 Silverado regular cab. I installed Razir's led tailgate light bar last summer. I decided to keep it on this winter for snowplowing, since it adds quite a bit of extra lighting when I'm in reverse.

This week the white wire that connects from the light bar into the left taillight tore apart. And with that, my reverse lights stopped working.

I spliced the two wires back together and heat shrunk them. Still.. No reverse lights.

I checked the fuses under the hood, and replaced the trailer reverse lights. I also checked the fuse panel under my dash, but I cannot find which goes to the reverse lights.

So does anyone know which fuse under the dash are for the reverse lights? And also why I would still not have reverse lights? (Yes, I do have taillights)

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Bumping this as I’m going through this.

did you ever find a solution?

On 1/11/2017 at 12:52 PM, Hult said:

I've got a 2015 Silverado regular cab. I installed Razir's led tailgate light bar last summer. I decided to keep it on this winter for snowplowing, since it adds quite a bit of extra lighting when I'm in reverse.

This week the white wire that connects from the light bar into the left taillight tore apart. And with that, my reverse lights stopped working.

I spliced the two wires back together and heat shrunk them. Still.. No reverse lights.

I checked the fuses under the hood, and replaced the trailer reverse lights. I also checked the fuse panel under my dash, but I cannot find which goes to the reverse lights.

So does anyone know which fuse under the dash are for the reverse lights? And also why I would still not have reverse lights? (Yes, I do have taillights)

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, lm new to the forum, and wanted to share something that will help quite a few 2014 to 2019 gm truck owners. If you are having the dreaded no power to fuses 16 and 33, the most likely cause is a non serviceable relay  inside the under hood fuse block.

You will need to purchase a new fuse block to remedy this issue. 

They cost from $150.00 to $220.00. It took me 15 min to replace and everything work normally now.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 12:19 PM, Dan Stephens said:

Hi, lm new to the forum, and wanted to share something that will help quite a few 2014 to 2019 gm truck owners. If you are having the dreaded no power to fuses 16 and 33, the most likely cause is a non serviceable relay  inside the under hood fuse block.

You will need to purchase a new fuse block to remedy this issue. 

They cost from $150.00 to $220.00. It took me 15 min to replace and everything work normally now.

Does anyone know what the part # is for this non serviceable relay that's inside the under hood fuse block?

8 hours ago, Kalei said:

Does anyone know what the part # is for this non serviceable relay that's inside the under hood fuse block?

You have to replace the entire under hood fuse block. The non serviceable relay is integrated into the fuse block. What year and make is your truck? It is probably going to be part # 84303175

Edited by mikeyk101

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2017 at 12:52 PM, Hult said:

Thanks

It's fuse

16 under the hood. I'm having issues with no reverse lights too. No mods though. Fuse is good (10 amp), both bulbs good, and camera quit too. Voltage is good at fuse, but not at the bulbs.