2011 GMC installed Rough Country 6" lift-back sits lower

so as the title says I have a 2011 GMC Sierra 4 x 4 extended cab I just installed a 6 inch rough country lift and 20 x 12's with 35 12 1/2's tires. everything looks good then worked out fine but the rear sets lower than the front although the truck is level and I hate that look so I'm giving a rough country a call tomorrow see if there's anything I can do any kind of adjustments to raise the back but what I was thinking to deal with it now while the truck is in the shop without waiting for another three or four days for extra parts from somewhere will it be OK to put the stock lift blocks and the lift blocks from rough country together because that might give me the height I need to get the look that I want or what else would be the fix for that ? extra leaf on the springs ? bigger blocks ? longer shocks ? i'm just trying to see if anyone else had the same issue with rough country although it's not an issue for most but I just hate the look.I wish I'm able to post pictures here for my phone but I don't know how lol

• 4 weeks later...

Don't stack rear lift blocks, asking for trouble with blocks slipping and shifting. Crank down the front suspension some, what truck do you have, 1500, 2500?

ai have the 1500.How do u crank it down?I rub as it is but I didn't stack the blocks I bought the 7" blocks from RC

Unsure on your suspension as I have a 2500 with torsion bars, which are easy to adjust. I think someone needs to chime in that real knowlage about your trucks suspension. But stacking blocks in the rear springs, or any blocks on a leaf spring front suspension are a no no.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived