Barnes16 2016 Silverado

Barnes16

Here's my Slate Gray Metallic 2016 Silverado LT.

I've put Bilstein 5100s on the front at the highest setting and currently have the stock 17s with LT275/70/17 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38.

Next I'm looking to get the front windows and windshield tinted. Add the Bilstein 5100s to the rear and maybe a 1" taller block (depending on how much sag there is with towing a camper).

Anyone tinted the windshield? My buddy did his jeep grand Cherokee at 70% and said it wasn't bad at night and no trouble from the police. It's just too hot in South Florida to not do it.

I also like the stock wheels but I'm thinking of painting them a dark gray/gunmetal type color with a satin finish. Anyone painted the stock wheels?

I did a little photoshop of the wheels and tint. Also added a color match bumper but I doubt I'll get my wife to sign off on that. Top pic is when I bought it, middle is the current state and he last is where I want it.

416eb8fb24ee306a6a27915c993a86d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice I like that color!

Im with you on the wheels, I like the OEM ones and don't really want to swap, no need to. Just wish they were darker. Also curious about painting them.

Archived