update on the speed turtle 2.0:

I contacted the manufacturer to find out how this thing works with my plow lights hooked up.

Obviously when plowing in the dark I want my headlights on, not strobing. If I find out any good info I'll follow up here.

As stated above by DJRolle36 you have the ability to select exactly which lights will flash. The module also has the ability to retain the factory operation of the lights. This means headlights can be selected to flash only when they are not activated or you can keep them from flashing all together. You can also do the same thing with the brake lights and the turn signals I believe. Basically they flash until you hit the brakes and then they will go into steady burn. I would assume the reverse lights would work the same way. All it is is a bridge to the BCM for programming what your light circuits do.

• 3 months later...

The Speed Turtle 2.0 device is quite nice and simple to use. When I plugged it in, I waited for the right status light to appear and then I could begin use with the toggle switch. There is some software you can download to customize the flash patterns and lights you want active. 

I highly recommend this product. My device was for a 2014 Silverado but unfortunately can no longer use due to getting a 2018 2500HD. 

• 3 months later...

Archived