2017 2500HD Tire Size

Toyo at2s 295/60 on stock rims. Cognito leveling kit with uca's and Bilstein 5100s all around. Tires went on before leveling kit with no rub whatsoever on factory ride height. About 1/2 inch clearance at full turn4d9f380e18ab3f68f1617fbc94ad96b4.jpga9322e6e037a0d7b640024fcc4e216c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the info and photos guys , I have a black Denali like the photos and just posted a tread about tire sizes to see what fits . Thinking of Michelin 275/65/20s Lts or new series they have there spec is 34.1 height

Does the truck need to be re aligned after leveling the T bars adjustment screws ?

2 hours ago, RACERX4772 said:

Thanks for all the info and photos guys , I have a black Denali like the photos and just posted a tread about tire sizes to see what fits . Thinking of Michelin 275/65/20s Lts or new series they have there spec is 34.1 height

Does the truck need to be re aligned after leveling the T bars adjustment screws ?

Yes, will need an alignment after cranking.  

7 hours ago, RACERX4772 said:

On stock wheels, 275/65/20 will probably fit without cranking. However, if you crank/level, then yes, you'll need an alignment. 

On 8/28/2019 at 1:54 PM, RACERX4772 said:

what about the speedometer ?

It'll probably be off a couple mph......unless you get some kind of programmer to correct it. Whatever percentage you increase in overall tire diameter (from stock), is the same percentage that your speedometer will be off. For example, my truck is only slightly off at 50 mph......off 1 mph at 60.....and off 2 mph at 70. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...