2014 Silverado Oil Leak - lower oil pan

Hello all,

I have done several searches on here trying to locate my similar problem to no avail.  I just bought a 2014 Silverado 5.3 4x4 double cab truck with 83,000 miles on it.  It has a lift kit and some aftermarket items on it so I don't know if that voids the power train warranty or not since I did not put those items on it.  I crawled under the truck and visually inspected the drain plug and filter.  It appears there is a slight drip of oil coming from the "lower oil pan".  I am very new to owning a chevy so I may not be using the proper terminology.  

I was able to find a similar issue on a chevy diesel forum with the lower pan leaking.  Has anyone else had this issue with the 5.3 motors? Also, shouldn't the factor power train warranty cover this failure?  In addition, to the oil leak I have had several issues with this truck.  Frankly I am shocked given the age and mileage.  Here is what I have replaced thus far.

Left front wheel bearing assembly

Left front wheel drive shaft

Left front wheel drive shaft seal

Right front wheel drive shaft seal

Front differential u-joint going back to transfer case (not sure I name it correctly)

Transfer case output shaft seal (linking the yoke toward the front differential) 

Transfer case u-joint going towards the front differential (not sure I named it correctly)

Compressor

Inside cab AC control unit (not sure of the name of this modulator to make cold air come to drivers side)

Passenger side rear brake caliper looks to be leaking fluid - will order new caliper soon, and will address this issue when I fix the oil leak issue.  I am not complaining about the truck because I love it, but it sure would be nice if Chevy would take care of these things under warranty.  

Any guidance or constructive advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Archived