Thanks pgamboa

Wheelie

I wanted power fold tow mirrors for a while, went to buy them and they were back ordered lol, they finally came in, of coarse I wanted plug and play with the oem switch so the man to call is pgamboa. Decided to let Phil do the install, well worth it to me, I'm very particular on who touches my truck, Phil was very gentle and thorough with a clean and professional install, I also had him do the foglights on with hi beam and the cargo, puddle lights, and reverse lights all on, backing is like day light at night lol. Appreciate all you did Phil....

timg_2219.jpg

timg_2218.jpg

timg_2220.jpg

t1.jpg

tzzzzzz100001.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! I take great care in what I put out there for others and even more care when I get the opportunity to work on someone else’s truck. Great looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil, listening to one of your stories about satisfying a customer that didn't give you the correct information and you lost money just to help him get it right says allot about your character, that reverse light pic above doesn't even come close to how bright my lights are, it looks like a firetruck backing up lol

On 11/4/2017 at 10:36 PM, Wheelie said:

Phil, listening to one of your stories about satisfying a customer that didn't give you the correct information and you lost money just to help him get it right says allot about your character, that reverse light pic above doesn't even come close to how bright my lights are, it looks like a firetruck backing up lol

Do you have backupcamera?  I recently put some led bulbs for my reverse but now the camera is acting weird with some line on the image I wandering what kind of bulb do you use for the reverse thanks 

21 minutes ago, Yordany said:

Do you have backupcamera?  I recently put some led bulbs for my reverse but now the camera is acting weird with some line on the image I wandering what kind of bulb do you use for the reverse thanks 

Yordany, yes I have a backup camera, but with the tail gate down or a trailer the mirror spot lights work for me at night. Reverse bulbs I had for years, took them out of my Nissan Frontier 4x4 when I sold it, I don't remember what it is but they are led.

Archived