Radio source volume jump

2016 with the 8 inch touch screen and Bose speakers. I've noticed a large volume jump when I go from am to fm to xm. I usually listen to xm but when I go to fm I have to crank the volume. Then when I go back to xm it is way too loud. I've looked at every setting in the radio and don't see any sort of auto volume that would fix or cause this.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yup.. I notice different volume levels from different sources. Sometimes its the same source but just a different song!

Some stuff I can't get loud enough while other stuff I could never turn up all the way cause it'd be too load. There's a setting for auto adjusting the audio when at highway speeds I guess. But I haven't really fooled around with it yet

• 10 months later...

Are you switching through presets? I know this may sound strange, but go to each preset, set the volume level where you want it and hold the preset to set it again. May or may not work, but I know if you set your presets with different tone setting it will change when you change presets.