HONEYMOON PHASE OVER YET????

So fellas, I really like the trucks I come across on the forum and am trying to make a decision on a leveling kit for my 2015. I was initially set on the Rough country 2.5" up front with the 1" in in the back but have recently come across a few issues/complaints that people have made about it. I've read that RC tends to give a creeking/popping noise to the suspension up front during full turn, or just turning at that matter. I'd like to avoid running into that issue. So...from the people who have had the kit, or any other kit for that matter, can we get some reviews on your personal experience with your current kit and how long you've been riding it? 

I know when I get new upgrades I really dig them straight off the bat, but as time passes and the honeymoon phase tends to fade I start seeing the issues I could really do without. So any experience which you guys have run into as time has passed with your kit would be greatly appreciated. Also please give recommendations which you have liked and what kits you guys would recommend due to no issues at all. I don't just want to hear the bad, but also the good. Thanks folks!!

P.S. I've been doing tons of research here on the forum and also throughout the web, but would like to hear from first hand experience. Thanks!!

• GMCIERRA1500 changed the title to HONEYMOON PHASE OVER YET????
So fellas, I really like the trucks I come across on the forum and am trying to make a decision on a leveling kit for my 2015. I was initially set on the Rough country 2.5" up front with the 1" in in the back but have recently come across a few issues/complaints that people have made about it. I've read that RC tends to give a creeking/popping noise to the suspension up front during full turn, or just turning at that matter. I'd like to avoid running into that issue. So...from the people who have had the kit, or any other kit for that matter, can we get some reviews on your personal experience with your current kit and how long you've been riding it? 
I know when I get new upgrades I really dig them straight off the bat, but as time passes and the honeymoon phase tends to fade I start seeing the issues I could really do without. So any experience which you guys have run into as time has passed with your kit would be greatly appreciated. Also please give recommendations which you have liked and what kits you guys would recommend due to no issues at all. I don't just want to hear the bad, but also the good. Thanks folks!!

P.S. I've been doing tons of research here on the forum and also throughout the web, but would like to hear from first hand experience. Thanks!!
70,000 miles, 0 issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I replaced the stock ranchos on all 4 corners with bilsteins on my 2015 not long after purchase. the fronts are height adjustable, and I’ve been riding with them at max height for about 55k with absolutely no issues. Love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't put my RC 2.5" kit and the 3" blocks in the rear on until I had about 5K miles and ran it for about 15K+/- miles before I ended up trading it in for a 2 year newer truck and never had any issues with the kit with creaking noises or anything like that.

I also with with the Bilstein 5100's all the way around with the front on the highest setting for my '17. I decided I didn't want all the height in the front on the newer truck.

Archived