Stock suspension upgrade

Bilstein 5100’s, vast improvement over stock, reasonably priced and adjustable to almost 2” of lift in the front if you’d like.

Edited by retodd709

I wish mine was like that. Mine is 2wd and is very stiff. I installed bilstein shocks hoping that would help some and it did. It is spring rates that makes it softer or more harsh riding.

• 8 months later...

I have speed "humps" in my neighborhood that I can drive over at the speed limit of 25mph in my wife's crossover with no problem. If I try to go over them in my 4x4 silverado at even 20mph, the suspension nearly tops out on the upside, and then nearly hits the front valance on the ground on the downside. Need a bit more dampening.

17 hours ago, jimbo285 said:

I have speed "humps" in my neighborhood that I can drive over at the speed limit of 25mph in my wife's crossover with no problem. If I try to go over them in my 4x4 silverado at even 20mph, the suspension nearly tops out on the upside, and then nearly hits the front valance on the ground on the downside. Need a bit more dampening.

I went with the Eibach on all 4 corners, my driveway apron is a mini curb and stock shocks would bounce and bounce.  I went with the springs too in the front for the lift.  The ride is a little bit firmer, yet it's better/smoother.  Doesn't feel like I'm going to go through the roof and the floor every time I come and go from my house now and I have no doubt you could crush that speed bump at 25 mph