Vent Visors

I finally added some vent visors today. I have been going back and forth about whether I wanted them or not then I saw a set of the ones on the GMC accessories site installed on a truck at my local dealer. I liked the way they look better than some I have seen. To me they look smaller and do not stick out as much as some. Anyway so far I like them but I have not driven the truck since I installed them to see if they cause wind noise. I am going to let it sit for several days to let them seat and hopefully all will be good.

Ventshades.jpg

• Like 1

In-channel is the way to go. I found no change in wind noise with mine.

You may now find your windows auto-reversing when they hit the top, just make sure you do the trick where you hold the button down to re-learn the closed position. That is, if you haven't already. You should have some kind of instructions with your kit.

+1 on the auto reverse - but in channel look so much cleaner- almost factory like and the only way it should be. So nice to be able to crack the windows down for fresh air on the highway or to let out the hot air when parked.