2018 Exhaust question

Hey whats up everyone. So im wanting to get the GM Borla exhaust part # 19303337. However on all GM parts websites when i enter in my VIN # for my 2018 CCSB 5.3 it says it will not fit or not listed for my year :( Is this just because it hasn't been updated to include the 2018's in the description or does it really not fit on the 2018's?? What could they have changed from 2017 to 2018 that makes it not fit.. Only exhaust listed for my truck is the GM performance single side exit (Corsa) which doesn't have the flapper valve in it..

Edited by Rich7930

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing changed. Easiest thing to do is to look at the OEM parts numbers for each at the dealer or on a GM parts website. Just for the factory exhaust part numbers. If they are the same then you are good to go. I look at parts for 2015-2017 Suburbans for my 2018 as nothing has changed enough. I have run the same 2014 Silverado Air intake tube upgrade from Airaid on a 2016 Silverado and now on my 2018 Suburban. Lots of parts crossover.