Bunch of electronic features disabled in my truck

Last Friday night, drove my truck (2016 LTZ) and everything was working perfectly fine.  Started it Saturday morning and I had the following issues:

- ABS light on

- Emergency Brake light on

- Power Steering assist disabled

- Cruise control disabled, and a few other things

Took it into dealership, and vehicle threw over 30 codes. Turns out I had two broken wires in the main harness/loom that runs under the driver side of the body.  The wires were replaced under warranty and everything is back to normal now.  Technician thinks the wires may have been pinched when installed on the assembly line and they just now finally broke.  Anyone else have a similar circumstance happen?

I had very similar issues with a bad ground. It wasn't as obvious and took a lot of digging on the technicians' behalf to find the cause. These trucks go haywire when they lose power to any of the components. I would say that it isn't typical for the harness/wiring to be damaged, but your symptoms are typical symptoms of the harness being damaged. It is very likely it was an assembly issue, mine was. But mine was also apparent within the first week of owning the truck. At least it sounds like it is fixed now.