Access LiteRider Roll Up Tonneau Cover for 14-18 Silverado/Sierra 5.8' Bed

nbflanagan

For sale is an awesome roll up tonneau cover from access. It is their premium lite rider model, and it is an amazing cover. The cover was barely used on my 2017 Silverado and only being removed due to getting a topper. It is an amazing cover.

Comes with cover, rails and clamp. Pictures are of the actual cover on my truck before taking off.

I'm asking (price drop) $210 shipped anywhere in the continental US (alaska and hawaii would be extra).  

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.ed6756306f3f47887cda528c6ce31732.jpgs-l1600-1.thumb.jpg.19e15ecd4427e745061d5ff72f1a9f2b.jpgs-l1600-2.thumb.jpg.262d25690136edabab1084ebd3780f52.jpgs-l1600-3.thumb.jpg.a32e5fa4068692c9cf82d2106f434c60.jpg

From the manufacturer:

Access LiteRider

Increased Capacity Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

Part #: 32319

Fits: 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Full Size 5.8' Bed

The Access LiteRider Roll-Up Cover is made with the same heavy duty materials as the original Access Cover, but with a few component changes to make it even more affordable. The Access LiteRider tonneau is a value priced alternative to our original Access Roll-Up Cover. The tonneau pays for itself in the first year of ownership by boosting your gas mileage by as much as 10%!

clamps secure the cover to the truck.

EZ tension adjusters.

storage straps secure cover compactly behind the cab.

UV protected fabric material is stretch-resistant and flexible to -40F.

Five Year Warranty.

Features:

We have developed a patented system that automatically locks when closing the tonneau cover. Best of all, the smooth action of the pull cord gives you an easy release when opening.

Slide Lock*....A testimony to our meticulous attention to detail, we offer additional locking protection. A simple sliding action that is pushed to lock and pulled to unlock. This lock works in conjunction with a locked tailgate to give you ultimate security.

Tight Bite⢠Clamps*....6 sturdy aircraft grade aluminum clamps secure your rails to the side of your truck. Specially cut 'teeth' maintain a superior grip giving these clamps exceptional strength.

EZ-Dialâ¢....Our patented design automatically locks cover tension with the turn of a dial. This simple process does not require tools. Puts tension control in your hands giving you peace of mind.

Quick Clip⢠Storage....Powerful nylon straps with an ultra strong buckle secures your roll-up pickup bed cover compactly behind the cab. Making storage a cinch.

Fabric....Our covers feature a textured, double coated commercial grade reinforced vinyl. They remain flexible at -40, won't shrink in heat and resist fading against a hot relentless sun.

Slantback Rear Design*....Make sure it's the original roll-up cover with our exclusive Slantback Rear Design. *The Slantback Rear Design is a Registered U.S. Trademark of Agri-Cover, Inc.

Edited by nbflanagan

I thought it did a good job.  I know you can actually get another kit right from access (I believe it's called the element seal kit) which helps even more.  To be honest, never had an issue with it on the truck, so never decided to purchase the extra kit (kit is $9, here is the link):

https://www.rvautoparts.com/30890-ACI-AgriCover-Access-Cover-Tonneau-Cover-Rail-Seal-For-All_p_296955.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw7vraBRBbEiwA4WBOn1u_6Q_HsEXFkqArp9HcjLWuVHW7-bhN9khGvazIofdklda1TxHcwRoCf1QQAvD_BwE

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...