CB Radio Antenna

Spoiler

20160723_191619-640x360.jpgi mounted mine where the original antenna went. I layed the radio antenna down under the cowl still connected . No signal loss from the radio. The hole on the cowl is rubber and stretched fine around the cb antenna.

Edited by 2015ccsb
Add text

I use it when I’m with my father and uncle while we’re going camping so we can talk through them. That’s it. It actually helped this summer. My father totaled his truck and camper and I was able to radio to my uncle who was half a mile ahead and didn’t know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, Maxsuperdog said:

Been considering putting one in my truck. Where are y'all mounting the radios at??

Mine isnt installed yet. I haven't found a great place for it. When i use it, i just lay it on the ground under the radio since i have the bench seat. I keep it under my seat when I am not planning on using it since its not very often.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:25 AM, 2015ccsb said:

I ditched the ash tray and mounted it there.

20160719_170923.jpg

I've been thinking of this. Mine is older and a bit bulky but i think it might fit. how easy was removing the tray?