TruXP Programmer

So I followed some advice of others on this forum and purchased this programmer from autoanything.com for 200 dollars. Long term I have other plans as far as tuning goes with blackbear tuning as well as other mods but wanted something to get me by until then and for 200 dollars I figured I would give it a shot. I have really enjoyed this programmer. The driveability has improved dramatically! For anyone on the fence about trying it... Go for it you wont be sorry!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I looked it up on autoanything but they are kind of lacking on details.  The reviews say you can adjust for tire size, turn off the AFM and choose from selectable tunes.  What else is it capable of changing ?

I looked it up on autoanything but they are kind of lacking on details.  The reviews say you can adjust for tire size, turn off the AFM and choose from selectable tunes.  What else is it capable of changing ?
It comes with a tow, 93 and 87 tune. You also have the stock with options choice. With any of them you can do all that you mentioned as well as top speed off, change shift points, change the torque management. It will do pretty much anything you would want. You can also read trouble codes with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk