Ordering a 2019 Suburban; what are "must have" RPO's I should get?

3 hours ago, tigers2007 said:

My buddy is ordering a 2019 Suburban RST. I'm not sure if he's able to customize the RST package any further but are there any special RPO's that he can or should get? He definitely wants/needs a block heater...

I would sit down with the fleet manager and see what is available, they will be able to show him all of the options that he can get with the Sub. 

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 2

I think the RST is pretty much loaded up, I just ordered a 2019 Tahoe Premier, with everything except the big Infotainment thing with the DVD player in the back , didn't do that, and opted out of the Sunroof RPO, due to the fact I have the sun roof in my Trailblazer and have never used it... if I want to go topless I go out in the Corvette.....I did get the Borla exhaust, and the cold air system, and went for the 20 inch rubber after reading what everyone here was saying...and everything else that is available... how long is it going to take for your buddy's truck to get here?? Mine is a 12 week build, should be here late March they tell me....

• Like 1