2018 Denali cluster for sale.

9e1fc56f49ace826a677bb5735235be8.jpg

Whiteautoandmedia.com will be able to retrofit this into 2018 Silverado and Sierra models only because of software capabilities.

Please contact them for more information on retrofit.

Pm for part number.

Asking price $300.00 shipped.

PayPal ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

9e1fc56f49ace826a677bb5735235be8.jpg
Whiteautoandmedia.com will be able to retrofit this into 2018 Silverado and Sierra models only because of software capabilities.
Pm for part number.
PayPal ready.

Is this still a available? If so can you PM me thanks! I’m interested in this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 2/9/2019 at 5:18 PM, Viktorrocks15 said:

Pm for part number.

PayPal ready.

Is that used or new?  If new, price is relatively fair...you can get a brand new one right now for $299:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-2018-ESCALADE-SILVERADO-SIERRA-INSTRUMENT-CLUSTER-MPH-84385167/192800114177?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I got mine from that seller but only paid $269.  That seller is also near WhAS and only takes very little time to ship to them.

If yours is a used cluster, $300 is a total rip off.  WAS chages another $100 for a used cluster.  At this point, a used cluseter needs to be $199 shipped just to break even, and no one in their right mind would do that when they could have a new cluster for the same money invested.  Honestly, $150 is about the max a used cluster should be now.  Just how it is; these clusters used to cost more...now they don't.

8 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

Is that used or new?  If new, price is relatively fair...you can get a brand new one right now for $299:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-2018-ESCALADE-SILVERADO-SIERRA-INSTRUMENT-CLUSTER-MPH-84385167/192800114177?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I got mine from that seller but only paid $269.  That seller is also near WhAS and only takes very little time to ship to them.

If yours is a used cluster, $300 is a total rip off.  WAS chages another $100 for a used cluster.  At this point, a used cluseter needs to be $199 shipped just to break even, and no one in their right mind would do that when they could have a new cluster for the same money invested.  Honestly, $150 is about the max a used cluster should be now.  Just how it is; these clusters used to cost more...now they don't.

Very true, they are very abundant now that the 2019 is the current lot filler...the excess clusters (new) are readily available and as pointed out, the programming costs are $100 less for a new unit. About six months ago, that would have been a fair price. 

Hello Viktorroks15, I'm looking for info on the HUD retrofit. I sent you a PM with a couple of questions.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Free bump...good luck with your sale

I have a 2017 denali cluster for sale., if anyone is interest PM for part number.
Lense has a small blemish barely noticeable,
Asking price $250.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.a92c8327fa7d03c81e824901b88c7563.jpg
PayPal ready.

****SOLD**** ***** SOLD***** SOLD *****