selling 2 BakFlip F1 tonneau covers

I have 2 BakFlip f1 covers both bought in aug 2018 1 I immediately installed on my 2016 double cab Silverado and I just took off a couple days ago. the cover is in perfect condition there isn't a single dent or scratch on the cover at all I have every single part.  the other cover has never been removed out of the box it was meant for my work truck but my boss decided not to use it.  I will ship any where in lower 48 I have and will take pictures feel free to contact me with any questions [email protected] 

here's link to the cover https://bakindustries.com/bakflip-f1/2016/chevrolet/silverado-1500

will sell separate or together 

the used cover is $425 FREE shipping 

the new cover is $650 FREE shipping 

Edited by chris918
needed to add

where u located man?

5 minutes ago, chris918 said:

I have 2 BakFlip f1 covers both bought in aug 2018 1 I immediately installed on my 2016 double cab Silverado and I just took off a couple days ago. the cover is in perfect condition there isn't a single dent or scratch on the cover at all I have every single part.  the other cover has never been removed out of the box it was meant for my work truck but my boss decided not to use it.  I will ship any where in lower 48 I have and will take pictures feel free to contact me with any questions [email protected] 

here's link to the cover https://bakindustries.com/bakflip-f1/2016/chevrolet/silverado-1500

the used cover is $400 plus shipping 

the new cover is $650 plus shipping