MyLink screen "thinks" it is being touched. Changes things

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing. 2017 Silverado. Checked pig tail under glove box- fixed it for a couple of days. Reset to factory settings- fixed it for a couple of days. Took it to the dealership and they upgraded the software- fixed it for a couple of days. I give up…I guess I’m going to have to get a new freaking screen!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was having same problem with my 2015 LT starting 9/21. Had auto electric shop go thru truck thinking short or grounding problems, nothing was found. replaced hmi 10/21.  started having same issues 5/22. replaced hmi, new one, dealer flashed. Lasted 2 months, same problem. 2 weeks ago, on suggestion, removed touchscreen, took apart and  cleaned ribbon cable  connectors with pencil eraser. So far so good. Going to Parker AZ next week, about 3 hour drive. Will updated when I get back.

• 1 month later...

Yet another info center going wackey.

2017 Silverado. The DIC changes to Radio instead of Speedometer. Change it back with steering wheel TouchPad to Speedometer and then it jumps right back to Radio. The info center screen randomly scrolls thru radio station list. Sometime goes to Navigation screen.

Just started happening and only have 38K miles on the truck.

• 2 months later...

This sounds like the digitizer is shorting out and needs to be replaced. 
This is relatively inexpensive on eBay and there are a few threads on this site and “how to”. Videos on YouTube to R & R.

• 4 months later...

I have a 16 cooorado, same issue. Almost unusable especially with phone plugged in it calls random people. Even without phone it opens gps and every other app and changes music.

I cleaned the screen. No cover. All factory. Please help. My morning drive sucks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...