Leather seat squeak between cushion and seat trim

I have searched and read some posts with similar issues but couldn’t really find exactly what I was looking for. I have a 2016 Silverado LTZ. The seat squeaks if I only move my leg a little. Is this squeak normal? The cover is rubbing on the seat trim. It is very irritating. I have cleaned it and applied leather conditioning but no luck. I understand that leather is never going to be completely silent but this is obnoxious. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by sprint410

2 minutes ago, HoosierZ said:

Mine did the same thing and it was very annoying. I put pieces of thin sticky backed foam on the inside of the trim where it was rubbing the leather and it stopped the squeaking. 

I thought about this. Thank you! I just thought if there was a fix by gm I’d go that route while under warranty. 

Mine did the same....did as mentioned before. My fix was, I just got a micro fiber cloth (black to match black leather) and cut about 2-3 inch wide strips and stuck them in between the seat and trim...it wasnt a pretty fix, im sure i could have made it look better, but I just wanted the squeak to go away LOL...now, no squeaks!