Headlights suddenly stopped working. Low or high beam wont come on.

I had this happen to me on occasion however I plow with my truck and I have a switch that goes from plow to truck which transfers the lights power to the plow unit. You probably don't plow in this doesn't apply but sometimes in the early-season I forget to flip the damn switch. It gets embarrassing when I have to call the plow dealer and see my lights don't work can I say flip the switch from plow to truck settings.

However, your sounds as if other people are having the same problem and less likely that it is the same as my situation. Good luck and let us know what you find.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys that have this trouble have any aftermarket hid lights or are they all stock?  I've had this happen every once in a while and I always thought it was my hid wiring relay harness. Sometimes it would only be 1 headlight. I would turn the lights off and on a few times and they would come on. Other times, they wouldnt come on and by the time I would come out the next morning, they would be fine. Parking lights and fogs always work perfectly.

I have Intermittent problem, and it's only the headlamps no other lights. They come on flutter and go out, both at the same time. Or they come on stay on and work fine. Auto or manual makes no difference.  BCM module has been replaced and programmed, no help. Truck is 4 years old but only has 21000 miles. Warranty is gone I'm second owner. Headlights is the last thing I ever thought would have a problem. I have no problems with anything else on the truck.

1 hour ago, VRoque said:

20190408_105027.jpg

Hmmmm. Wonder if its because its a Denali? The lower trims have halogen. My next door neighbor has a 15 slt with premium plus and he has halogens. And im 100% sure on that. Because his was one that the dealer changed the bulbs out for the brighter ones. Thank you. I learned something.. 

But still, there is definitely an issue. And its not the bulbs, ballasts, or wiring. Yours and mine are pretty different as yours are factory, mine are aftermarket, and we have the same problem. I replaced my headlight switch for the off road lighting option and I cant remember if its done it after that. 

I hope you figure it out. It's a bad feeling when they work perfectly for a long time and the all of the sudden you get in the truck, and the lights dont come on. 

I have noticed sometimes as I am walking to the truck, hit the unlock on the remote, only the parking lights have come on. Also, the puddle lights on the mirrors didnt come on. But when I put the key in and start the truck, the headlights come right on. And the next time I would hit the unlock on the remote, the puddle lights would be fine.  Then It would be perfect for a long time. There is no consistancy with the issue. Totally intermittent.