Who has a Magnuson SC on a 2014+ 6.2L?

If you have a Maggie on a 2014+ 6.2L, what boost are you gettingwhat is your pulley size, and are you using the 1900 or 2300?

Magnuson had to swap my 84mm pulley that came with my TVS1900 kit for a 78mm pulley to make the 6psi that it was supposed to have. Seems like a very small pulley to make only 6psi.

Edited by Mileguru

41 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

If you have a Maggie on a 2014+ 6.2L, what boost are you gettingwhat is your pulley size, and are you using the 1900 or 2300?

Magnuson had to swap my 84mm pulley that came with my TVS1900 kit for a 78mm pulley to make the 6psi that it was supposed to have. Seems like a very small pulley to make only 6psi.

wow, you're still dealing with this? 

My truck is making a solid 9.5#.  I wonder why yours is so low?  

Also, I don't know if you saw my thread update, but I got my tune done and it made 460/475 at the wheels.  

20 minutes ago, qwank said:

wow, you're still dealing with this? 

My truck is making a solid 9.5#.  I wonder why yours is so low?  

Also, I don't know if you saw my thread update, but I got my tune done and it made 460/475 at the wheels.  

I know, it's getting old, but something just doesn't feel right. I know I'm not going to get the 9.5psi that you're getting because the 6.2L always has a lower boost number than a 5.3L since it has more cylinder displacement to fill, but it just seems like I shouldn't have to have as small as a 78mm pulley to get the 6psi.

The whole problem, and why this is still going on, is that I haven't gotten to compare apples with apples. I haven't heard from anyone with my same setup. I want to compare like for like before I get a dyno tune.

And yes, I saw your new tune numbers. VERY NICE! I'm actually going to be in NH end of July / beginning of Aug if you want to take me for a spin =) I'll be in the Durham area.

• Like 3