2016 Silverado level kit issues

First time posting guys, been searching for answers so I’ll give you the run down. Installed a Zone leveling kit on my 2016 Silverado. After 40,000 miles I had a popping in the steering and they replaced the intermediate shaft, did not fix. Ended up replacing the steering rack, dealer discovered the level kit and immediately blamed it on me and the kit. Fixed it for 20k more miles and last week I started noticing a clunking and steering noise. Took the level kit off and poof noise is gone. Problem is that I HATE the raked look of the truck. I mean I despise it lol. I was looking to go with a bigger tire but I want the raked look gone and I don’t know what else I can do. This is the only issue I have had with the truck. Dealer said they only seen a couple with the level kit issues but after browsing here it’s a little more evident I’m not the only one having an issue. Just looking for advice on what to do and what size tire I can run on no mods with a lift or is there an alternative. Thanks In advance 

Blair 

I did the bilstein 5100 level on my 2015 and was able to fit 33’s no rubbing no issues. I’m fixing to do the same thing to my 2018 I just got. Doesn’t make it exactly level but it definitely gets rid of the heavy rake look and looks level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about doin the bilstein shocks but I am so Leary about doin anything with all the problems I’ve had. Thought about going to a 285 with no level, just factory, but what aspect ratio should I go with without rubbing whenever cuttin it deep in tight spots?