02 oil pressure sensor

Oil pressure on my 02 Silverado is not moving off 0 all of a sudden so I got a new oil pressure sending unit, but the one on my truck doesn't match. Every video/post I've found online shows the part that I bought, but the sensor on my truck doesn't match that. The special 1-1/16 socket I got for oil pressure sensor removal doesn't fit all the way on the sensor either, you can see in the picture there's hardly a gap between it and the engine, so I can't remove it. Is this the wrong sensor I'm looking at or how can I remove this?

Screenshot_20190511-150316.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I got done taking off the intake manifold and replacing the sensor. Started up the truck and it ran really bad, shaking like it was misfiring badly. The oil pressure was still reading 0... Stopped the engine and checked all the plug wires and injectors, started it again and it did the same thing, shook badly, then sounded like it knocked a little and then just died. Won't turn over, I'm afraid it's seized up. Checking the wires again one injector may not have been plugged in all the way so would explain the misfire, but would that lead to the whole engine seizing up? Checked the oil level and it was about half way up the dip stick, is there an issue with overfilling it? Couldn't tell the level when the oil was new.... I'm afraid the engine is shot, but is there anything to check before looking for a new engine? I'm planning on letting it sit for a bit, draining some oil out and seeing if it'll turn over, but not real hopeful it'll help. Thanks. 

Yes, overfill creates high resistance to the crank on revolution and could severely damage engine.

Are you sure it's oil , not coolant?

Drain, stick a magnet retriever into the pan and see what you find. Check the old fluid as well for material and coolant.

Try to manually turn the engine at the crank.