New to me 2001 Silverado 2500

A couple of months ago I bought a 2001 Silverado 2500 with 98,000 miles to replace a 94 F150. I'm mostly going to use it to haul a truck camper around Colorado, plus daily driving and doing truck stuff. The previous owner had no maintenance records, the only thing he could speak to is the transfer case was replaced recently. I've been trying to catch up on the work on it.

I've done the following:

New spark plugs

Oil change/filter

Transmission fluid/filter/gasket (only replaced 4 quarts)

Fuel filter

Fuel pump (gas gauge wasn't reading properly)

Air Filter

Cabin Air Filter

Still need to do:

Flush coolant

Replace hydroboost/master brake cylinder (slight leak), flush brake fluid (pads and rotors look good)

Fix ABS (replaced wheel sensor, code is showing short in the electronic brake control module)

I'm going to drain the trans for each oil change to get more fresh fluid in there, I didn't want to risk a flush, luckily I have a drain plug.

I'll also do some more cosmetic stuff, rear view camera, new stereo, new speakers.

Is there anything else I need to consider?  I'm pretty much going by the manual and performing the 100k maintenance plus some. I figure many of the things I'm doing will be the last time I'll do them, as I estimate 5k miles per year, and I'll probably keep it 5-10 years.

Don't forget the power steering fluid.  Suck it out with a turkey baster and replace. Do that with a few oil changes to get it changed out to close to 100% then you will be good to go. 

If it is a 4x4 then don't forget the transfer case as well.  Pull the fill plug to make sure you can get it out then the drain plug.  Fill back up until the fluid starts to run out the fill plug hole.

Thanks, I did the belts.  I didn't realize the AC belt was behind the accessory belt, so I did the one belt when it got in, and after I had it off realized that I'll have to take it off again to do the AC belt.

I'll plan on the diff fluid along with the power steering fluid.  Hoses look to be in good shape.  Transfer case looks new, so that lines up with the previous owner's statement that it was recently replaced.