We purchased a new 2015 Yukon Denali XL and had to take it back to the dealer several times for a vibration. They were able to reduce it to a tolerable amount over that last years and in the same time frame and around 40k miles had to replace the tires due to uneven wear and now with 58K miles the magnetic shocks are leaking. Is this a coincidence are is this related to the vibration issue. 

Unfortunately, 2015 + Denali + XL = vibration problems.  Vibration problems are not as talked about today which could mean GM fixed the issue or folks just don't want to bring it up.  Don't know if your shocks are related to the vibration, but it would make sense to me that uneven tire wear added with leaking shocks "could" be a result of a vibration.

Should I bring it up to the dealership. This vehicle has been very well looked after and the dealer has done all the service since new. After reading some of the issues on this site i have a hard time believing these are not related in some manner and GM is only repairing the ones when the owner makes noise. Makes me rethink my next vehicle purchase.

When/if you contact the dealer ask them first thing do they repair many shocks in the fullsize SUV.  If they say no, then it is a good chance vibration caused your shocks to go bad.  I don't recall reading on this forum GM repairing shocks for a vibration, but if you know GM has been repairing shocks when owners make some noise then make some noise.  Don't know if you can be too loud though, your truck is probably out of warranty like mine.  You seem to have a pretty good relationship with the dealer and the vibration is on record, they may be receptive to covering parts and labor or either.      

I only bring up the vibration because we have had so many problems with this vehicle. First was the vibration and uneven wear on the tires then a noise that goes and comes and the dealer is unable to reproduce, the A/C condenser coil went out, the radiator was just replaced along with the T-Stat and now the shocks on the front a $2000 repair all this for a $70,000 vehicle that has just hit 60,000 miles. And what is so bad we had similar problems with the last Yukon Denali XL so i am thinking this will be the last GM vehicle we purchase.

I hate to say this, but the first year of any new vehicle generation is going to be significantly more problem prone than later years. Sounds, like you just had bad luck. On the flip side, the new Expedition and especially Navigator look pretty awesome.