8 speed shudder returned

So about a 13-14 months ago my Sierra All Terrain with 8 speed developed the shudder at 35k miles. Tach fluctuating and the rumble strip feeling. Started under a load like climbing up hills and progressively got worse. Dealer did a flush procedure last year. Today right under 50k, my vibration has showed up again. Started on some steep hills and can tell it some on flat ground at highway speed. You can see the tach bounce even when not vibrating to the extent of noticing. Dropping it off tomorrow afternoon. Guess I will see what round 2 offers? Are they replacing converters still? Or trans rebuild? I also have the occasional delayed engagement.  Should I press for extended warranty? 

So where to start. Be careful they don't write it up as a different issue. If they do then it doesn't count as a previous issue when you are over the warranty. Hard for anyone to say the issue till they take it apart. I wouldn't want just a new converter if the debris or clutches are bad. And if they say you need new anything and it is up to you to pay. Get the truck out of there. Much better aftermarket clutches and converters. And the cost ugh....I would pursue gm service department at that point.
It is just me but I would want to see the magnet and the oil. If it is burnt and magnet if fuzzy with shavings.....well you know the story. Dont get the flush/converter and a smile.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk