P3056 Code - 2019 AT4

I've had it once at the dealer for this already (last week) and they replaced the multifunction power supply converter saying it wasn't testing to spec.  Well, code just fired again this morning, haven't called the dealer yet.

It's definitely electrical and the truck runs and acts fine otherwise but I'm not thrilled I have to keep taking the truck to the dealership for little things.  Just curious if anyone has seen this code on their new 2019's with only a few hundred miles on it. 

I've had it once at the dealer for this already (last week) and they replaced the multifunction power supply converter saying it wasn't testing to spec.  Well, code just fired again this morning, haven't called the dealer yet.

It's definitely electrical and the truck runs and acts fine otherwise but I'm not thrilled I have to keep taking the truck to the dealership for little things.  Just curious if anyone has seen this code on their new 2019's with only a few hundred miles on it. 

Curious if anyone has any thoughts about my situation.

I knew this code was electrical related but the dealership is still hunting for the root cause. I purchased the vehicle on 7/20 so tomorrow is a month. This is the third time the truck has been in at the dealer for electrical issues. The first time the radio display went dead, the second time was this same code that they thought they fixed but didn't, and now this. It's still physically at the shop but we are approaching 2 weeks (if not already there) the truck has been with the dealer and not me in the 30 days since I purchased.

The dealer has been pretty good, offering loaners immediately but this is getting ridiculous at this point. The truck barely had 400 miles on it and was in for the radio display issue around 100 miles.

I know defects can roll off the line at the plant but at what point is it time to demand a like for like trade or buyback? I haven't had to deal with this before and don't know if I am being unreasonable. It's not where I want to incur extra expenses because of it, that's for sure.

The worst of it was when the dealer admitted his guy was bouncing around between vehicles because GM wouldn't pay them for 8 hours of work in a day. He had to only log a few hours or whatever a day.

Ultimately, the entire process has left a bitter taste in my mouth for a very expensive truck.