2019 Stock Exhaust on 2015 Sierra

Curious if this will fit? I know I will have to do some custom piping so it isn't dual out into the factory outlets since I don't have that. My dad put corsa on his 2019 sierra crew cab. I put exhaust on my 2015 sierra crew cab and I am already tired of it. It is the MBRP system dual out the back. I drive way to much these days. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Nah. It isn't gonna. It's different.

If you want quiet, more mellow sound, use this one. GM used to sell the same muffler marked as GM Performance Parts with their stamp on it, but it was a Borla muffler. Uses stock 2.75" piping. It's got a little more growl than factory, but not obnoxious.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bor-400130?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiILsBRCGARIsAHKQWLPSOyKttDeRK7X4ZtPuxAtsMn-63zvcGWs-9ArHVyPQNO62QDfPUNoaAhfsEALw_wcB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

why dont you mock it up.  i dont see why it wouldn't, unless the lengths are different, or the hangers are in different spots but i dont think 19's and 20's changed that much from 2014-2018's...could be wrong, but unless someone knows for sure, take whatever you see or hear with a grain of salt. you'll absolutely need the new style bumper to use the whole system.

cut and couple the muffler in place of the mbrp.

this is a big reason why im going with a corsa touring. sports are too load for everyday. youll be "that" guy.  they sound good on youtube though...?