In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

04SS6.0

Vacuum hose diagram

Looking for a vacuum hose diagram for a 2004 Silverado 1500 6.0L

I can hear a vacuum leak on the drivers side of the engine, cannot pin point it but my truck has 370,000km so ill just replace all the vacuum lines 

Did a vacuum leak test, i sit from 15-16.8 psi jumps back and forth in that area as idle changes, never hits the factory 17-22psi. 

I have a 2004 5.3 which should be the same setup. The driver side valve cover line goes to the top of intake manifold and the brake booster goes to the back of the intake manifold. That is it. Best way to find a leak is with a smoke test. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gagliano7 said:

I have a 2004 5.3 which should be the same setup. The driver side valve cover line goes to the top of intake manifold and the brake booster goes to the back of the intake manifold. That is it. Best way to find a leak is with a smoke test. 

Did a smoke test, 

i have leaks at the oil fill neck

2 injector o rings

vacuum hose from intake to passenger side valve cover, 

cannot find the right name for that hose to be able to look it up and order it. It not just called vacuum hose so searching for it it is annoying. 

Any idea on what its called?