2020 AT4 Colors

Planning on a ‘20 AT4 with a 6.2. The online configuration page is only showing 4 colors...2 blacks, white, and satin steel. Is this really going to be all that’s offered??? The carbon black might be interesting though. TIA!

Jim

Order guide shows 8 colors for AT4.

• Carbon Black Metallic
  • Smokey Quarts Metallic
  • Red Quartz Tintcoat
  • Onyx Black
  • Summit White
  • Pacific Blue Metallic
  • Satin Steel Metallic
  • Dark Sky Metallic

The AT4 trim page and doesn't appear to be updated correctly.  All the colors above carryover except for the addition of Carbon Black Metallic which is new.

Edited by newdude

Just a quick couple randoms from cars.com.  The one with the tow mirrors is a 2020.  The site was reporting 412 nationwide in blue for 2019 and 2020 model year, however there are some gray ones lumped in the search so that number is inflated some. 

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/778982219/overview/

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/783505313/overview/

Thanks!  The Pacific Blue looks great in pics, just wonder what it’s like in person. I’ve seen a Red Quartz in Denali trim, and it looked too lite to me with the chrome. Hope it’s deeper in AT4 trim. Wish these colors were metallic as well and not so flat. 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, JimZRyd said:

Thanks!  The Pacific Blue looks great in pics, just wonder what it’s like in person. I’ve seen a Red Quartz in Denali trim, and it looked too lite to me with the chrome. Hope it’s deeper in AT4 trim. Wish these colors were metallic as well and not so flat. 

I just picked up a new 2019 AT4 in Pacific Blue. The dealer brought it in from another dealer so I had only seen them in pics prior. Took a gamble. Absolutely love the color and actually glad I went with it over my first choices of satin steel or dark sky. Looks very good in person.