2020 GMC 1500 build

I have noticed the 2020 AT4s on the dealer lot have body colored grille, but the GMC website shows 2020 white AT4s with a black grille like the trail boss. I too am curious if there will be a black out package available once the build to order tool is available

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ShamrockShooter said:

I have noticed the 2020 AT4s on the dealer lot have body colored grille, but the GMC website shows 2020 white AT4s with a black grille like the trail boss. I too am curious if there will be a black out package available once the build to order tool is available

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think the black-out package is for the CarbonPro versions only. 

24 minutes ago, HBKidJr said:

Possibly the Elevation as well. They’re offering  crew cab in the 2020.

I really like the look of the Elevation trim. Unfortunately, you can't a lot of options in it. Leather seats and 6.2 engine not withstanding. 

2 hours ago, truck_newbie said:

I really like the look of the Elevation trim. Unfortunately, you can't a lot of options in it. Leather seats and 6.2 engine not withstanding. 

I agree completely. When I started seeing them pop up in crew cab, I was really hoping they'd put the 6.2 and ventilated seats in it. Nope. It's basically a base model. More great decision making by GM. 

17 hours ago, truck_newbie said:

15 hours ago, HBKidJr said:

I agree completely. When I started seeing them pop up in crew cab, I was really hoping they'd put the 6.2 and ventilated seats in it. Nope. It's basically a base model. More great decision making by GM. 

I'm looking at Elevation because it's apparently the lowest cost trim in which you can get 5.3 / 10 speed, NHT and bucket seats. I'd love it if they'd put the 10 speed in an RST but I'm at the point where I need a truck and can't wait to see what next year may bring. 

42 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I'm looking at Elevation because it's apparently the lowest cost trim in which you can get 5.3 / 10 speed, NHT and bucket seats. I'd love it if they'd put the 10 speed in an RST but I'm at the point where I need a truck and can't wait to see what next year may bring. 

Good choice. 

• Like 1