2017 silverado IO6 dsp upgrade NON BOSE chime volume

Hey everyone,  I know this has been covered a lot already,  

I currently have a audiocontrol dq-61 installed in my truck with an alpine pdx-v9, jl speakers, focal sub,  sounds great but im going to go a step further and swap all the door speakers to focal, sound deaden, add a second sub with a ported box and dedicated sub amp.  

the main swap i want to do is put a audison bit 8.9 or a audiocontrol D6.1200 and run the fronts active and rears passive.  What I cant figure out is the door chime and if it actually just comes out of the dash speaker on a non bose truck.  If it does i can just leave the dash speaker and tap into the front doors but from what i remember they are both linked together in a non bose truck.  currently I'm tapped into the audio behind the screen.

I've been watching some videos and with the audiocontrol D6.12000 you can tune that channel down and turn the amp gain up to compensate to lower the chime to a normal volume, but the d6 doesnt have the de-tune features that the bit 8.9 does,  I Guess i could do the same with the 8.9.

any help would be great.

thanks everyone.