i have a 2018 3500 GMC Denali, i have a problem with the power locks, when i use the fob to open the truck, it opens the truck but than the locks on doors and tailgate, click back and forth, like like the button on the fob is stuck....i purchase the truck with 18,000 miles on it...the dealer checked it out, found the body control module(BCM) was bad ,they replaced in August of 2019, worked great foe 2 months than it started all over again....i am 3 hours away from the dealer where i brought it ,so i find a dealer closer to me, take it in ,they check it out and find it's it the BCM is bad again...pick it up , drive it about 15 miles , hit the fob to lock it at my house, doing it again...anybody have this problem, Please i need HELP!!!

Yes, I started a thread “door locks going crazy”. It’s only happened twice with me. 1st time it stopped doing it after 20 min. The 2nd time it did it for 20+ hours. The only way I could get it to stop clicking was to lock with the fob or hold the lock button while driving. Took it to the dealer and they had no idea. Was it raining when yours started doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk