Heat blower power

I'm guessing there is no way to change this setting, but I'm going to ask.

When I leave my truck I turn the fan to full blast,  so when I start it with the fob and get in the truck it only blows at a low speed , and does go to full that ingame it set at until the key is turned over  thanks 

No we can't change that stuff.

If the HVAC is anything like K2XX trucks, the blower motor will start on low no matter what when the engine is cold because you can't build heat in the heater core if you are pulling tons of cold air past it. Once the engine temp starts to rise the blower speed will get faster.

I'll remote start my truck for about 10min before I leave for work when it's cold, I'll open the door and the fan speed is going pretty good until the key it put into the ON position, then it goes back to the low settings I had it at previously.

26 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

No we can't change that stuff.

If the HVAC is anything like K2XX trucks, the blower motor will start on low no matter what when the engine is cold because you can't build heat in the heater core if you are pulling tons of cold air past it. Once the engine temp starts to rise the blower speed will get faster.

I'll remote start my truck for about 10min before I leave for work when it's cold, I'll open the door and the fan speed is going pretty good until the key it put into the ON position, then it goes back to the low settings I had it at previously.

Thanks