TPMS relearn tool

1 hour ago, dieselfan1 said:

Nice ride Jacoby

I could never could convince my wife into getting a Vette but I think she could warm up to one of those bad boys.

I wanted a C6 Z06 more than anything but I have a wife and 3 kids so a 2 seater was out of the question. I then settled on a CTSV. I went looking for a black sedan and somehow ended up in a white coupe go figure. 
it spends most its life in the garage under a cover. I’ve owned it 3yrs and only put about 11k miles on it. Never gets driven in the rain, strictly my sunny day weekend car

as it sits 

6-A8-F1727-1719-4522-ABED-21-DB16760-F53

• Like 3

I had  $30,000 ready to drop on a 2012  Grand Sport with all options and18,000 miles. Perfect car . It got sold right out from under me. Gave up the search for a year or so .

Started searching again and never could pull the trigger on one. Said F it and bought two new Silverados instead.

Now I'm thinking a gen 5 Camaro.

Lots of deals to be had. Although there is a lot of chatter about C7's dropping in value like a rock once the C8's are out. If that's true,nice  C6's will be within reach for low to mid twentys.

3 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I had  $30,000 ready to drop on a 2012  Grand Sport with all options and18,000 miles. Perfect car . It got sold right out from under me. Gave up the search for a year or so .

Started searching again and never could pull the trigger on one. Said F it and bought two new Silverados instead.

Now I'm thinking a gen 5 Camaro.

Lots of deals to be had. Although there is a lot of chatter about C7's dropping in value like a rock once the C8's are out. If that's true,nice  C6's will be within reach for low to mid twentys.

Every now and then I kick myself for not getting a ZL1 instead of the V but I just couldn’t convince myself to like the Camaro interior. The gauges and overall dash are just horrible in that car. I would love to have a C7 Z06 but I’ve dumped so much money into my V that one of those would be a downgrade in terms of power. 

As much as I can’t stand Dodge my next car will probably be a Challenger Hellcat or a Track Hawk Grand Cherokee. If they ever put the Hellcat engine in the Durango then I’ll sell everything I got to get one of those. 

Every now and then I kick myself for not getting a ZL1 instead of the V but I just couldn’t convince myself to like the Camaro interior. The gauges and overall dash are just horrible in that car. I would love to have a C7 Z06 but I’ve dumped so much money into my V that one of those would be a downgrade in terms of power. 

As much as I can’t stand Dodge my next car will probably be a Challenger Hellcat or a Track Hawk Grand Cherokee. If they ever put the Hellcat engine in the Durango then I’ll sell everything I got to get one of those. 

The Camaro’s radio reminds me of an etch a sketch. Cheap is right

f3523e44b9069c504f149eb1e029d152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk