2018 Sierra. Rain and Park Sensors Issue

It seems that every time it rains or has rained and I start driving, the park sensors seem to think I am going to ram into something and start buzzing the seat. I am certain others have this issue and I am guessing it has to do with humidity levels and it jacking with the canbus system. My question is, can it be fixed or do I just need to get used to it? I took it to the dealer and of course they couldnt replicate the issue.... The sensors are clean and obstruction free. I usually have to shut the system off to drive in the wet.

Hello, yes they are affected by the rain and snow, I have a 2017 Sierra and it does the same thing. I shut them off until they are cleaned. Weather really plays a role on the sensors. Wish there was a way to fix it. Hope this helps. Be safe

• 3 weeks later...

I actually think it is something more then just "normal" response to rain and/or snow; until a month ago I never have an issue with them going off in wet weather not they go off if i am stopped at a light no cars in front of me with only a light sprinkle. this has not been an issue on any of the 7-8 other GM vehicles I have owned/leased in the past with parking sensors and i live in Michigan we get plenty of rain and snow.