USB ports not working

Hey all I have a 2019 Silverado that I've had about a month. I've noticed that 2 of the 3 USB ports in the truck stopped working. The 3 USB type c ports all work and the USB in the rear of the cab still works.

Has anyone experienced this? I'll call the dealership in the morning and let them know do we can get it fixed, but curious to see if anyone else has had it happen to them.

I love my truck but that doesn't bode well with me.

Thanks

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

I had a 2019 that the usb-c/usb in the console quick working. GM repurchased that for some other issues and my 2020 is dropping the android auto connection randomly. Really irritating, happening on all usb-c ports, hard to tell if it's a wiring issue or an infotainment bug. 

• 2 years later...

I have a 2021 GMC Sierra.  I tried playing music off a new Ipod on my way home and could never get the truck to 'see' my device.  It recognizes my Samsung S21 but can't get the Ipod recognized any which way.  Called the Customer Service number and sadly, they said they don't have a clue after reading to me what the owners manual says.  I'm not a happy customer GMC in case you are following these forum conversations!

18 hours ago, Brent T said:

I have a 2021 GMC Sierra.  I tried playing music off a new Ipod on my way home and could never get the truck to 'see' my device.  It recognizes my Samsung S21 but can't get the Ipod recognized any which way.  Called the Customer Service number and sadly, they said they don't have a clue after reading to me what the owners manual says.  I'm not a happy customer GMC in case you are following these forum conversations!

This is certainly not what we like to hear, Brent T.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2021 GMC Sierra. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Brent T/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 11 months later...