1994 K-1500 Fuel Pump failure Pic

So I took the fuel pump out of my 1994 K-1500 and found something weird. If you look at the black blob next to the pump that is the rubber connector piece that fits on the pump outlet (corroded pipe). You can see the plastic clamps but the rubber turned to sticky black goo like JB weld steel epozy. Pump filter connector also came apart. Like a dumb ass I saw the filter lying in the sump, thought I could shake it out and instead I can't find it now. Pretty sure it is under the plastic sump. The tank is out so maybe I can shake it loose and back where I can see it. The pump is probably 5-6 years old. So the Delphi pump I would imagine is the best but it is pricey. Is the AC Delco any good? This one I pulled out looks a lot like the Spectra Premium. FYI, the truck sat for 3 years so that is maybe why it fell apart, tank was not full. I did drain it added 5 gallons of 92 octane non-ethanol about a year ago. Inside of the tank looks great.

247745644_fuelpump.JPG.d8ef775ca2f6a0c8a1a25cb4d70b9066.JPG