Reviewed: Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake For 2019+ Silverado/Sierra

Zane from GM-Trucks.com installs and reviews the Roto-fab CAI for 2019+ Silverado / Sierra 1500. He was certainly pleased with the quality and performance of the system! 

As with any new product, there was some initial caution among buyers. But after more than 6 months on the market and hundreds of satisfied customers using this CAI, it is clear that this system is a real winner. Be sure to check out the full review by clicking the link below!

LINK TO FULL REVIEW: https://www.gm-trucks.com/reviewed-roto-fab-cold-air-intake-for-2019-silverado-sierra/

ROTO-FAB CAI ORDER LINK: https://www.roto-fab.com/products/make/gmc

Chevy_Silverado_RotoFab_CAI_11.jpg?resiz

23 hours ago, greco2003 said:

It’s a good looking Intake but for the price why not spend $20 more and get the gm one that gets your mass air reprogrammed as well and keeps your warranty.

While I can't comment on any of our competitors, I can tell you that we have a proven record of outstanding performance. Our 6th gen Camaro CAI is a great example of the superior performance that comes with every Roto-fab product.

As for the tune, we pride ourselves on creating a CAI system that effectively maximizes performance on the factory calibration.

Thanks for your interest!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:47 AM, greco2003 said:

It’s a good looking Intake but for the price why not spend $20 more and get the gm one that gets your mass air reprogrammed as well and keeps your warranty.

All I can say is I bought the Roto-Fab because the GM one is not very good looking. What’s worse, a guy here dyno’d his truck before and after (GM CAI with GM calibration), and actually lost power vs stock. To me it was between keep it stock or add the Roto-Fab...IMO, the GM one is the hardest one to justify at the price point. 

Edited by OnTheReel
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

All I can say is I bought the Roto-Fab because the GM one is not very good looking. What’s worse, a guy here dyno’d his truck before and after (GM CAI with GM calibration), and actually lost power vs stock. To me it was between keep it stock or add the Roto-Fab...IMO, the GM one is the hardest one to justify at the price point. 

I agree the rotofab one looks really good. And is on my radar as a potential the only other one I’m considering is the oe one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roto-fab said:

While I can't comment on any of our competitors, I can tell you that we have a proven record of outstanding performance. Our 6th gen Camaro CAI is a great example of the superior performance that comes with every Roto-fab product.

As for the tune, we pride ourselves on creating a CAI system that effectively maximizes performance on the factory calibration.

Thanks for your interest!

I am interested it’s one of the ones I’m considering Yours and the oe one and your response means a lot. I wish your event coming up in Texas was closer to me I’d definitely stop by if it was. If you have any events in the dfw area please let me know. Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Velocity12 said:

We have yearly emissions tests where I live in Louisiana. Anyone know if this intake will affect the emissions? I know I read it’s not CARB compliant. 

So far I only have found that the GM cold air intake is California Legal. California is every other year so I may buy the K&N and hope they get the EO number for it or swap it out with the stock one when it's time to smog it.