Custom Dual Exhaust

I’m on my mobile and can’t see your signature. I’m assuming this is for a 6.6 gas truck. 

I would do the 3” 

Also, I would suggest using a muffler that isn’t a chambered design. 

Magnaflow and MBRP would bee good choices. 

Chambered mufflers aren’t going to flow as well and often times cause drone on these engines. 

Hard pass on the Blowmaster muffler.  

Get a good one.  The larger the body, the less chance of drone too.  Borla, Magnalfow, MBRP, Carven.

Not sure if Corsa sells just a muffler, but one of their Silverado ones would be the ultimate best option if it were possible.  I've had 2 of their catbacks, ZERO drone and a hell of a sound.  

Edited by newdude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just sold my 2017 Denali 1500 6.2 and did a lot of searching, even tried 2 or three mufflers. Being old school i was looking for not to quiet, and not JUST loud... Found the Cherry Bomb and tried it. deeper sound, did not want  Just loud, or obnoxious, just old school and the CherryBomb Vortex was it.....  good sound, no drone.  The Flowmaster was just loud and found out it did not flow as good as the Vortex, in fact some testing showed the Vortex flowed better than most of the mufflers and better than a glass-pack ... Two cents and an old ear is all I can give...

Edited by Steve.S
added see coments.