Early build 2019 trans fluid

Had my truck in for service and complained about various transmission issues, shutter on light acceleration, clunk when coming to stop and delay/clunk reverse to drive.

I mentioned to adviser about reading online about the shitty fluid and he told me the truck needs to exhibit certain issues and the tech needs to diagnose it as a fluid issue to warrant a flush.

They said the shuttering wasn’t seen on scan tool and blamed it on tire balance.

They did a TCM programming update though and that made a huge difference in performance!

Still wouldn’t mind a flush though.  Adviser told me he has an early build 8 speed and he will be holding off the flush on his own truck to extend the flush interval and still potentially have it done under warranty.

The writer is wrong, the current version of the TSB doesn't require any diag, just s complaint and a build date in the covered time frame.  No way I would wait on my truck, keeping fluid in longer causes lasting issues that fluid change won't cure.