Eng. Pulleys numbers needed

Hi there you all.  I have a 68 C10 Chevy with a 1989 305 ci motor with a 1992 4L60 trans Trans-Plants. I would like to get the motor looking like one from the same age as my truck is or as close to original as I can. Yes the Alt has been moved to the Drivers side with the Alt bracket Attached to the Head ...(not on the exhaust manifold)  like some I have seen.

I'm looking for the correct pulleys for a motor using a short W/P that has  ether A/C or non A/C and P/S. So far I have researched I need ether a one belt pulley (non a/c) or two belt pulley (for a/c) on the water pump/Fan. For usages on the crank there's a three belt system which I have found two different combinations of pulleys setup, one setup with all three belts next to each other (no gaps) then one with two belts next to each other then a (gap) between a one belt pulley next to the  Harmonic Balancer. Then a power steering pump unit correct for my year of truck which is mounted underneath the Alt with the "stamped steel" brackets (not the heavy cast bracket) type.

Does anybody have the pulleys Casting/Stamping of numbers for each pulley for a complete setup on a 68 C10 with a sbc motor with what I have listed above for my motor setup?

Any and all help or links would be very appreciative.

thanks, MJ